Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Summer Trip to Idaho 2008

i hope i look good in this picture because believe it or not i was sick!!
we went to the farm and got to get fresh homemade ice cream! YUM!!

We went to a wedding and a reception! it was the most fun reception i have ever been to!!
We visited big springs. They have the clearest water there. You can even drink it right out of the river.
we fed these fish our leftover pancakes. They loved them. Can you believe how big these fish are? We went on a enormously long hike (not really) and we got treats along the way.
Our grandma and grandpa rented a jet ski and boy it was fun!
This is me and my cousin Isabell on a bridge at Shoshone Falls.

Happy Fourth of July. Are my sunglasses cute or what?Holy water slide! Aren't my grandparent's super cool to buy this for us to play on?

5 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Love the post Rae! Also love the new blog header. Nice job! We had a fun summer trip didn't we? It was so great to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rae, Nice blog!!!!! It sounds like you had a great summer. That fish was really huge. Your sunglasses are way so cool. And your Grandparents are diffently "REALLY COOL".

GMa

Anonymous said...

Hi Rae,

Great pictures of a fun summer trip. Let's do it again next year!

Love,
MGPa

The Michiganders said...

I LOVE you and your AWESOME personality. I'm SO glad you are mine!

love-
Mom

The Barbers said...

I love the picture of the fish because you are so right about the water being incredibly clear!